Fewer Than 45 Cabins Remain
All prices for staterooms are based upon double occupancy (unless specifically stated otherwise) and include port charges, taxes, onboard gratuities, fuel surcharge guaranty, and administrative fees.
- Round trip cruise from Ft. Lauderdale
- All performances, interviews, parties and events presented on the cruise (This does not include any special Artist-Hosted Events which require sign up and/or a fee or Private Parties.)
- All meals (“Included Dining” features breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in the Ocean View Café and dinners in The Trellis Dining Room as well as late night mini-buffets throughout the ship.)
- As part of the Included Dining experience, non-bottled beverages (i.e. coffee, juices, tea) are provided without charge.
- 24-hour room service (excluding delivery surcharge for orders placed 11:00 pm to 6:00 am)
- Recreation facilities, such as Fitness Center, Pools, Hot tubs, Sauna, Basketball court, Jogging track and Thalassotherapy Pool.
- In room TV and movies (excluding pay-per-view movies)
- Full service room cleaning (twice a day)
Does Not Include:
- Air and ground transportation to and from the pier in Ft. Lauderdale
- Ground transportation in ports-of-call
- Pre and post cruise lodging
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants (Tuscan Grill, Luminae, Q’Sine, Sushi on 5). There is an upcharge for dining in those restaurants.
- Personal expenditures and purchases such as photos, souvenirs, excursions, spa services, personal training
- All bottled and alcoholic beverages (There are “included” events during the cruise at which bottled and alcoholic beverages will be offered without charge.)
- Travel Insurance
Regardless of how YOUR PRICE is determined, YOUR PRICE includes port charges, taxes, onboard gratuities, fuel surcharge guaranty and administrative costs (approximately $350 per person). There are no unexpected fees or expenses.
Use Promo Code
WAIT LIST ONLY STATEROOMS
Wait List Only. If you wish to be added to the Wait List for this stateroom category, please complete the Wait List Only form. You may reserve a stateroom of one category and be on the Wait List for a stateroom of a different category.