The Greatest Jazz Festival At Sea! The Jazz Cruise
Book with PayPal and get special financing offers to help you get onboard but pay for it over time.
This allows you to budget your cruise vacation.
What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is a service that lets you buy now and pay later. Think of it as a secure, instant, and reusable credit line without the plastic. PayPal Credit is available as a payment option at thousands of online stores and once you link it to your PayPal account, it can be used almost everywhere PayPal is accepted. Plus, it comes with the same security and flexibility you trust from PayPal.
The best time to pay is when it’s right for you. So, when you check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit, look for special financing offers like this one:
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.
How Do I Take Advantage of the Offer?
- Click the Book Now button in the top right corner of the website.
- Complete the reservation process (cabin selection, customer information, etc).
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Select PayPal as your preferred payment method.
- At this point, you will be redirected to the PayPal website where you can pay now or pay over time with PayPal Credit.
- If you have an existing PayPal Credit account… You may now choose it as your method of payment.
- If you have a PayPal account, but do not have PayPal Credit… You may now follow the prompts for signing up for PayPal Credit, subject to PayPal’s credit guidelines.
- If you do not have a PayPal account… You may now create a PayPal account and register for a PayPal Credit account. Once you have been approved, you will be returned to the cruise website to finalize your reservation.
For more information click here.